America For Sale, we have room....



Well, July 4th has come and gone. The Midway point of the summer has passed. The Westisde Highway and fireworks were extravagant. My neighborhood was loaded with tourists and city dwellers. The entertainment and sky was lit up with color and patriotism. Yet for some reason, I wasn't that in to it! Really?

Perhaps it is because I had seen them before. Or perhaps my patriotism has waned. Don't get me wrong, I love the U.S.A and all its diversity, opportunities, land, people, culture and freedoms.

The idea of travel sounds positive. Maybe visiting other countries and seeing how FORTUNATE, we are will wake me up to the possibilities for wealth, happiness and opportunity that can arise here.

I am curious as to our nation's populations numbers. We have room for numerous foreigners, yet much of our lands and states are not deemed ATTRACTIVE enough to lure the exotic, wealthy foreigners. Our country could use a sales team. I think more and new people in the melting pot, from around the world, would enhance the minds, interests and economy our nation.

Comments

Anonymous said…
We have a sales team, in the form of a completely open southern border.

Popular posts from this blog

What does being Open Mindful mean to you???

How do we get there? Open Mindful with Transportation?

MORALS.... Who is to Judge your Actions?